- Our Practice ▼
- Procedures ▼
- Smile Gallery ▼
- Appointment Request
- Contact Us
- Patient Forms
To our Valued Patients:
As you are aware, we as a nation are facing difficult times due to the recent outbreak of CoVid19. Information continues to change on an almost hourly basis. While many things have changed one thing remains, our commitment to your safety. Know that Mid Missouri Dental Center is committed to limiting the exposure of the virus to all of our patients and staff. During our time of closure, our staff has been training on how to limit the virus spread and implementing new policies and equipment in the office. Know that our office considers infection control recommendations from the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
As our office begins to reopen we will be implementing the following measures:
• All employees will have a daily temperature check
• All persons entering the office will have a temperature check and complete a CoVid 19 Pre Screening Form from the ADA
• The waiting room will no longer offer children’s toys or magazines
• Appointments will be managed to maintain social distancing between patients and parents
• Social distancing markers located in the waiting room
• All employees treating patients will be wearing KN95 or N95 masks
• HEPA/UVC filters have been installed throughout the office
• Hourly disinfecting of common spaces
• Hand Sanitizer Stations located throughout the office
• Adherence to occupancy guidelines including limiting the number of people in the office
• Completion of pre-appointment at home paperwork-limiting office appointment time
• Disposable surface barrier protectants
Columbia Dentist: Proudly Serving Columbia, MO & Surrounding Areas
At Mid Missouri Dental Center, we know how important having a great smile is to looking and feeling good. That's why Dr. Michael Todd, Dr. Kristiane Naegler and Dr. Robert Jones and the entire team at our Columbia, Missouri dental practice is committed to providing the highest quality in family and general dentistry.
Have a question or comment? Fill out the Contact Us form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.